/dist/images/branding/favicon

Movi Pro Bundle With Jason Case

Discussion in 'Sale / Trade' started by Nathan Wisdom, Dec 18, 2020.

1. Nathan Wisdom

Nathan Wisdom New Member

I am selling my Used Movi Pro Gimbal with a few extra items. This Movi Pro Bundle is in great condition and has been lightly used. I bought it primarily for a feature I worked on last year and hoped to get more use with this gimbal on some projects but have only used it twice.

It comes with 4 Batteries, 3 Chargers, Mimic with Handlebars and Bush Pilot Control Knob, 1 Redrock Torque Motor, Adjustable Camera Plates, Tools to adjust the bolts, Carrying Case and a few other extras.

Price is $3400 (shipping cost not included)....If you need to see more pictures or have any further questions, please reach out.

Thank you!

IMG_67889.JPG IMG_67890.JPG

#1 Nathan Wisdom, Dec 18, 2020
    Last edited: Dec 18, 2020
  2. Nathan Wisdom

Nathan Wisdom New Member

3. Jeancarlo Ferrando

Jeancarlo Ferrando New Member

Hi.
    give me your email please

4. Nathan Wisdom

Nathan Wisdom New Member

5. Ronnie Grant

Ronnie Grant New Member

I bought from Nate and have absolutely no regrets buying his gear. But I was a great buyer to deal with!

In my busy state of my recent shoot, and overall excitement of recieving my new toy, I forgot to update this. Most might have seen his recent thread on this, and I have to say the dude is awesome. The item was exactly as he stated, and in great condition. The rig was shipped the same day I sent the payment and when it arrived it was exactly as described. Trusted seller and forum member, so if he sells anything, buy it.

A whole hearted positive rating from Ronnie:D