/dist/images/branding/favicon

iOs 14 and Movi M5, M10, M15 app

Discussion in 'MōVI M5' started by julendls, Oct 2, 2020.

1. julendls

julendls New Member

Hello Freeflyers,
    Has anyone tried the Movi app (M5, M10, M15) on iOs14? Does it work without issues? I remember having issues when iOS 13 was released, and still crashes (months later after the fix) when you click the Autotune button. Also recording parameters as a preset crash the app.

I'm still in iOS 13 only for this app, because if I update to iOS 14 and the app don't work, i can't rollback anymore to iOS 13.

2. Rolands Zelders

on movi pro the app doesn't work. crash immediately after launching. i suppose same on m5..10..15

3. Graham Futerfas

Graham Futerfas Well-Known Member

On Movi Pro? It's a completely different app than M15.

For the Movi Pro, you may be using the wrong Movi app. There are a couple of versions, depending on the product you're using, and if your Movi Pro is on the newest Beta firmware, you have to get the app by requesting it from Freefly and getting it through Test Flight. You can do that by navigating here to the Beta page on your phone (not on your computer): https://freeflysystems.com/support/movi-pro-support/beta

Sorry to the Original Poster, I don't know if the original Movi app still works on the latest iOS. When I had an M15, I kept a separate cheap Android tablet for it and wouldn't update the software. Maybe contact Support?

4. John W Butler

John W Butler New Member

I can confirm the old Movi app doesn't work on ios 14 unfortunately. I also have an old android tablet that I keep to tune my m5 & m15. Apk version 1.640 running on a Samsung tab 4 with Kitkat. Hope that helps!