/dist/images/branding/favicon

Where to fing older firmware for M15?

Discussion in 'MōVI M15' started by Dragan Trifunovic, Dec 9, 2020.

1. Dragan Trifunovic

Dragan Trifunovic New Member

I'm long time Movi M15 user and for a some time I can't rent it to my client or to sell it because it acts very strange.
    Balance it perfectly, it works normal but from time to time it just turn of motors without any specific reason, even when standing completely still on the stand. There is no any pattern for this error. Sometime it work for hours without problem and sometime it stop motors often.
    Now it's on 5.02. I would like to test it with some older firmware if it's possible.

2. Andy Johnson-Laird

Andy Johnson-Laird Administrator
    Staff Member

Hi Dragan: you need to open up a ticket with Freefly Support and the best way of doing that is to head over to https://freeflysystems.com/contact
    That said, when their workload permits, I do know that Freefly technical support will occasionally review some of the threads on the forum, but opening up a ticket really is the optimal way to get support.
    Andy

Forensic Software & sUAV / Drone Analyst : Photographer : Videographer : Pilot (Portland, Oregon, USA): Trees=2, Ground=1, Props=11. :(
    The Ground Is The Limit™
    ---------- Forensic Drone Analyst : Forensic sUAV Analyst : Forensic Unmanned Aircraft Analyst : Forensic Drone Expert

3. Dragan Trifunovic

Dragan Trifunovic New Member

Thank you Andy.

Support already contacted me and I opened tickect.