/dist/images/branding/favicon

Bind fail

Discussion in 'MōVI Controller' started by Adilson, Nov 11, 2020.

1. Adilson

Adilson New Member

Can someone help me? I put on the same channel rx and tx but I can't bind.

flashes fast green and 3 seconds solid green

2. Jason Smoker

Jason Smoker Active Member

3. Adilson

Adilson New Member

My led
    Blink fast green and turn solid gren 3 seconds and return to blink fast green

4. Jason Smoker

Jason Smoker Active Member

can you tell us what your binding it to?
    you need to contact freefly they will be faster and more knowledge than this forum.

although Andy and someone might be able to clue in on whats happening. Did you check the search options on the here they are a few topics that might be helpful

5. Andy Johnson-Laird

Andy Johnson-Laird Administrator
    Staff Member

Hmm. I'm not sure what to suggest Adilson beyond opening up a ticket. Head over to https://freeflysystems.com/contact

By the way, if it's not too much trouble, would you be kind enough to change your user name to your real first name and last name, please? The reasons for this (and how to do it) are explained here: http://forum.freeflysystems.com/index.php?threads/real-names.497/

Thanks
    Andy

Forensic Software & sUAV / Drone Analyst : Photographer : Videographer : Pilot (Portland, Oregon, USA): Trees=2, Ground=1, Props=11. :(
    The Ground Is The Limit™
    ---------- Forensic Drone Analyst : Forensic sUAV Analyst : Forensic Unmanned Aircraft Analyst : Forensic Drone Expert

6. Daniel Wagner

Daniel Wagner New Member

i think i have a similar issue, unfortunately i can't use the contact form through the website right now, there seems to be something wrong with the CAPTCHA . so if someone from freefly reads this, please contact me at mail@thedrone.studio