/dist/images/branding/favicon

Movi Pro + ALTA 6 + Canon C200 gross weight and flight experience

Discussion in 'MōVI Pro' started by Mountain Eagle, Jul 13, 2020.

1. Mountain Eagle

Mountain Eagle New Member

Hi all, can anyone comment on experience flying an ALTA 6 + Movi Pro + Cinema camera + compact cineservo lens? Pushing payload limits, curious if any guidance / experience / lessons in different environmental conditions. Appreciate anything you can share. Thx

2. Jason Smoker

Jason Smoker Active Member

Mountain eagle if it's not too much trouble, would you be kind enough to change your user name to your real first name and last name, please? The reasons for this (and how to do it) are explained here: http://forum.freeflysystems.com/index.php?threads/real-names.497/

As for that package i think you will be pushing the alta 6 limits people have complained about low flight times and stability issues if you look at the early forum of alta 6. You would be better off with the alta 8 or x. Or have you seen this thing the freefly team leaked its fricken huge lol
    https://www.instagram.com/p/CCpLZNhJkO3/

Thanks

3. Mountain Eagle

Mountain Eagle New Member

Thanks Jason, awesome link. Alta “XXL” is a pretty fitting name.

Leaning to heed feedback I hear - Alta 8 may be the best path forward. I’ll fly the 6 this coming weekend a bit more with load carefully, first flights so far show the stability issues you are pointing out.

As far as the name, I started on the forum with my real name but changed it when I got threats to find me (unfortunately). My real name is too unique - address too easy to find. It was likely not something meant to be followed up on but I’m going to exercise care for now. Hope that’s OK.

Appreciate the response