/dist/images/branding/favicon

I Want To Install BlackJack On My Mimic And Movi Pro

Discussion in 'MōVI Pro' started by Thomas Simmons, May 21, 2020.

1. Thomas Simmons

Thomas Simmons New Member

I'm new to the FreeFly line of Movi Pro. I would like to install blackjack on my mimic and movi pro. I can't find any detailed instructions on how to do this. I clicked on a link on the Movi Pro support page that led me to an app called Test Flight, but it says no apps available to test when I launch it.
    Could someone help me and tell me what I'm doing wrong or provide a detailed link?
    It would be greatly appreciated. Thank You for any time and effor

2. Graham Futerfas

Graham Futerfas Well-Known Member

One thing that has tripped me up on the Beta page is clicking on the iOS link with my laptop, and not my phone. You need to navigate to that page with your phone and click the iOS link, not your computer, which gives a different message.

https://freeflysystems.com/support/movi-pro-support/beta

If you already did that, I've forgotten what the next step is, since it's been so long. I know Freefly support has to approve you manually to get the Beta app through TestFlight, or at least that used to be the case.

3. Thomas Simmons

Thomas Simmons New Member

WOW! That is odd, but it worked perfectly. I did exactly what you said, I clicked from my laptop, and now I’m using phone. It went straight to it. I have the beta on there now. Thank you for you time and effort. I’m new to this gimbal and I bought the GS Rig with it, and I’m trying to master it. I have a RED Dragon 6k on it.
    Do you know of any training for the MOVI Pro?
    Whether in person or online?
    It would be very helpful to learn as much as I can from experts and seasoned users to really advance my use.

Graham Futerfas likes this.
  4. Graham Futerfas

Graham Futerfas Well-Known Member

Abel Cine offered a training class at one point, and I'm not sure what they're doing with the whole Covid 19 thing shutting a lot of stuff down. Dave Anglin does a Pro Class training that's based around the Ronin 2, but he knows the Movi Pro as well. Ready Rig was offering discounts to Dave's training, and I think they were launching an online course.

If you need a tutorial on balancing the Movi, I have a video on my Youtube Channel, along with a couple of other videos you might find interesting.

A lot of people use Facebook to discuss the Movi Pro, and there are several groups you could check out there. It's a lot more active than this Forum, for better or worse, but you'll get more responses.