/dist/images/branding/favicon

intermittent bluetooth connection

Discussion in 'Movi Technical' started by Brian Legrady, Jul 16, 2019.

1. Brian Legrady

Brian Legrady New Member

forgive the sloppy spelling. In a hurry, must update rig ASAP.

It's been forever since we had the pro out. But now with getting the new Ignite Digi batt adaptors, and a new TV show coming up... out of the case it comes.

Something I've always done, and taken for granted is the simple act of having a bluetooth connection between my phone and the rig.

As I'm trying to update so we can make use of the 360 feature, I keep loosing connectivity to the rig. It pops in and out every 4 seconds.

Plenty of power in both the rig and the phone. I'm 12' away. (and closer.

Any help would be appreciated.

Thanks in advance.

Brian

2. Andy Johnson-Laird

Andy Johnson-Laird Administrator
    Staff Member

Brian: Are you in a very radio-frequency "noisy" environment? The Bluetooth signal is not that strong and if you're near source of radio-frequency interference (florescent lighting, electrical machinery, right next to a WiFi node etc.) that might be the problem. If you're close enough to anything that's transmitting it doesn't matter what frequency it's transmitting on, it could "swamp" the Bluetooth connection.

Hope that helps.
    Andy

Forensic Software & sUAV / Drone Analyst : Photographer : Videographer : Pilot (Portland, Oregon, USA): Trees=2, Ground=1, Props=11. :(
    The Ground Is The Limitâ„¢
    ---------- Forensic Drone Analyst : Forensic sUAV Analyst : Forensic Unmanned Aircraft Analyst : Forensic Drone Expert

3. Deniz Ozgoren

Deniz Ozgoren Support Mage
    Staff Member