/dist/images/branding/favicon

'Roll Speed' knob not working

Discussion in 'MōVI Controller' started by Marco Godles, Jul 11, 2019.

1. Marco Godles

Marco Godles New Member

Hey guys,

Im having trouble getting the roll speed to work when I have the roll adjust mapped to USER 1 or USER 2 knobs.
    Am I missing something?
    I have also tried to set the roll speed to USER 1 and roll adjust to USER 2 and still the speed still remains constant.

Cheers!

2. Marco Godles

Marco Godles New Member

I should also clarify, that I am using full F.I.Z so I am utilising the side rocker for zoom, so I can't have this mapped to roll

3. Graham Futerfas

Graham Futerfas Well-Known Member

Maybe it only affects it when Roll is mapped to Joystick? That probably doesn't help you in your particular configuration. I don't have my Movi Controller set up at the moment, but I can try to remember to test it next time I do.

Marco Godles likes this.
  4. Marco Godles

Marco Godles New Member

Thanks Graham,

I believe this might be the case.
    The only way I can get the roll speed to work is if I have it mapped to the side zoom rocker as 'Zoom (rate)' mode.
    Any other configurations for roll control can't seem to utilise the roll speed as a function.
    However, would be great to get a confirm about this :)

In normal use, this wouldn't be an issue, however as stated above, I'm using full F.I.Z, so roll needs to be mapped on USER 1 or 2.

Also as an interesting side note, when i have the roll mapped to the zoom rocker, and want to reverse the control action, roll no longer works.