/dist/images/branding/favicon

Trying to get the latest beta update

Discussion in 'Movi Beta App' started by John Lyons, Apr 14, 2019.

1. John Lyons

John Lyons New Member

I am trying to get the latest beta v1.5 update to load. It is reverting to v1.3 as the update to load. I am using Test Flight. Any ideas why it won't load v1.5?

2. Kevin P Riley

Kevin P Riley Active Member

It worked fine for me.

3. Deniz Ozgoren

Deniz Ozgoren Support Mage
    Staff Member

App version doesn't necessarily pair with firmware version for Movi Cinema Robot. For instance this release is App v1.5 and firmware v1.3. You will see a red dot on the settings button in the app if your firmware is not the latest that app has. Or if you go to Settings > General > Update > Robot, button will show "update" instead of "revert" if you need to update your firmware.

4. Carl Laski

Carl Laski New Member

Unable to find ver 1.5 beta in Apples App store and nothing is showing up in Test Flight. Anyone have any suggestions?

5. Deniz Ozgoren

Deniz Ozgoren Support Mage
    Staff Member

It is approved by Apple and they moved it to “ready for download” state. It still takes time for their servers to update on all the countries. It is taking more than usual this time but will eventually show up. Otherwise, if you are in a time rush to use new features, you can use the beta version, which is identical to the upcoming app store version.

Eric Aerts likes this.