/dist/images/branding/favicon

GPS Data

Discussion in 'MōVI Pro API' started by Robert Hill, Apr 24, 2019.

1. Robert Hill

Robert Hill New Member

We have a MoviPro and are trying to acquire the data, available to the MOVI app. , by using the comm port. We are having success in issuing QX277 control packet and receiving the QX287 status packet.

In target mode, page 102 of the manual option 5 shows the horizontal accuracy of the GPS. Does anyone know how to get this information using the API or otherwise? The API data give us QX287 status packet, but it doesn't give us any relevant GPS data.

Since the GPS data aren't in the status packet, are the quaternions based on GPS pointing coordinates or relative ones?

Thank you!
    Rob

#1 Robert Hill, Apr 24, 2019
    Last edited: Apr 24, 2019
  2. Andy Johnson-Laird

Andy Johnson-Laird Administrator
    Staff Member

Robert: I think you might want to post this in the MoVI Pro forum -- this forum is for the Movi Cinema Robot. I can move it for you with your approval.

Andy

Forensic Software & sUAV / Drone Analyst : Photographer : Videographer : Pilot (Portland, Oregon, USA): Trees=2, Ground=1, Props=11. :(
    The Ground Is The Limit™
    ---------- Forensic Drone Analyst : Forensic sUAV Analyst : Forensic Unmanned Aircraft Analyst : Forensic Drone Expert

3. Robert Hill

Robert Hill New Member

You rock And-yes please! Not sure how I messed up that badly, but clearly it happened. :)
    Not sure if GPS Data is a better title, but I noticed that I couldn't change the title once it was posted. Thank you!!