/dist/images/branding/favicon

Sending it back...

Discussion in 'Movi Technical' started by Jim Heitzman, Apr 15, 2019.

1. Jim Heitzman

Jim Heitzman New Member

Thought I'd be happy with it but adding a decent lens on my iPhone 8 plus with the counterweight kits that I have to use with all the weights, it's as heavy as a DSLR and about as bulky, too. Properly balanced, the weights keep bumping my fingers. And it gets worse. Mounting my old iPhone 5 to use as a monitor or an audio recorder, I feel like I am curling a weight at a gym. Then, the set up time! My phone I use to shoot with is my cell. In vacation, I'd have to take my phone out to snap a still shot, then get it back in. That takes a good 15 minutes to get it out, shoot and put it back in, balance it, check the lens and sync back up with Filmic Pro.

Good product if you have to time to fiddle with all this and the forearm strength to take it around the Grand Canyon as your shooter all day.

Thanks, but no thanks. I am sending this back because it's just too much of a pain. Looking for another option like the DJI Pocket or a good stick gimbal

2. Kevin Burton

Kevin Burton New Member

Everything you listed is not the fault of the MCR. What do you want the readers (or possibly anyone from Freefly) to take away from this?