/dist/images/branding/favicon

Introduce yourself.

Discussion in 'Introductions' started by Hugh Bell, Jun 29, 2012.

1. Chris Beda

Chris Beda New Member

Hi my name is Chris Beda from BOSTON, MA. I saw the moment guys talking about mobile photograpgy on you and followed there video from there to discover the awesome mobile video rig that is Freely Movi! Im really excited to be apart of this community and really look forward to speaking with a learning from you guyss, and girls. Im going to make so lit videos see you at "da bidness" line!

2. Andrea Bolzoni

Andrea Bolzoni New Member

Hi my name is Andrea Bolzoni. From Verona Italy. I’m not a professional, I just like to shot my family vacations or my friends when we play tennis (my other passion). So mobile videography, for me, may be the holy gral. Let see. I’ve got a Movi Cinema Robot (arrived yesterday) with counterweight and I’m ready to go out and test it. Happy new year to the forum members

3. Govind Vijayakumar

Govind Vijayakumar New Member

Hi, Govind here. Wildlife and Nature Photographer from India.

4. Chris Bray

Chris Bray New Member

Hello, my name is Chris Bray Jnr. I'm a real estate aerial photographer for SoldByAir. I am based in California. I'm looking to interact with other free fliers in the forum, thank you.

#364 Chris Bray, Apr 14, 2019
    Last edited: Apr 23, 2019
  5. Robert Keyes

Robert Keyes New Member

Hi All, Rob Keyes here - thought I'd say hello! I'm a cinematographer most of the time, with a side interest in robotics and making things. Hoping to use the ARC200 in a few upcoming projects I've got in the works

Chris Bray likes this.
  6. JessieJ

JessieJ New Member

Hi. This is jessie. Glad to join this community. Thanks!

7. Raleigh Sudemir

Raleigh Sudemir New Member

Hello and thanks for accepting me into this forum. I have a Freefly MoVi and have used it (and an iPhone and Moment Wide lens) to take video of my son’s high school wrestling matches.

8. Vince Joseph

Vince Joseph New Member

Hey Freefly Family,

My name is Vince Joseph and I own a Movi M15 and an Alta 6. Getting started with my Alta and will need your advice. Happy to be a part of the Freefly Community.

9. Frank Smith

Frank Smith New Member

Hello All,

Thanks for the kind welcome. I am based in the Blue Ridge Mountains of Virginia in the Blacksburg-Roanoke region. Considering the purchase of an Alta. Is there anyone nearby that is flying an Alta....nearby is a very flexible term :)

10. Scott Christensen

Scott Christensen New Member

Hello all! My name is Scott. I’m from Omaha, NE (fly over country). I’m Getting started in mobile videography that I hope to use on a web site I’m building with a natural resources/environmental focus. Down the line I would like to get into aerial video.
    Best regards,
    Scott

11. Alex Surgent

Alex Surgent New Member

Hello everyone! Alex here from Hudson Radios. I own and operate a walkie talkie rental and WiFi hotspot rental company in Brooklyn, NY. I have been working with gimbals since the release of the M10 (operating and on-set tech). Looking forward to working with some of the group in the future!

www.hudsonradios.com

Instagram
    Facebook
    Twitter
    LinkedIn

12. Maria Porter

Maria Porter Guest

13. Alejandro vara

Alejandro vara New Member

Hello there, mi name is Alejandro, i am from Argentina, Buenos Aires.
    I am an old guy of 53 years old na and old modeler of rf planes... so i am new (very new ) on freefly world, but old on RF/TX transmiters recivers.
    Regards