/dist/images/branding/favicon

Can't connect iPhone to movi pro ?

Discussion in 'MōVI Pro' started by Kevin Derda, Jan 25, 2019.

1. Kevin Derda

Kevin Derda New Member

Ever since the black jack upgrade I can't seem to connect through bluetooth through my iPhone to the movi pro. Any idea how to fix this ?

2. Graham Futerfas

Graham Futerfas Well-Known Member

You're using the Beta version of the app, correct? Did you do the update with your same iPhone?

3. Kevin Derda

Kevin Derda New Member

Graham, I totally forgot about the beta app. Thanks

4. Aaron Horton

Aaron Horton New Member

Hi guys. I'm having the same problem. I used to have the beta app, but when I clicked on it in an effort to connect (the regular app wasn't working).... the beta app said it was no longer a valid app. My phone recognizes the MoviPro, but when I click on it, it just says "connection pending" for a long time then doesn't connect. Also, the mimic connects right away. Restored Movi to original settings, switched batteries, cycled power on everything, tried different phones, nothing will connect. Any ideas??

5. Graham Futerfas

Graham Futerfas Well-Known Member

I think you have to go into Test Pilot and re-download the Beta App. The original one expired automatically after a few months, so Freefly renewed it with Apple, but I remember I had to download it again while I was on set a few weeks ago. Fortunately I had good cell reception where we were shooting.