/dist/images/branding/favicon

Majestic mode help needed

Discussion in 'Movi Technical' started by Shana Allan, Oct 18, 2018.

1. Shana Allan

Shana Allan New Member

Hi! New here but I’ve had Movi for a few months. I’m tinkering with majestic mode at 60fps. It will play back a video I took at that rate in slo-mo while viewing it on the app.
    When I play it back in my phone in my photos/video section the video is in real time. I am assuming here that shooting in majestic mode is just to let you see how it will look after you have to fix it in an editing program?

Any help is appreciated. Thanks!

2. Kevin P Riley

Kevin P Riley Active Member

Your noticing the difference in capture FPS and your preferred FPS. Which shows you the video in slow motion. Your phones photo app uses the capture FPS as the playback FPS. In a video editing program you can have it in real time and just slow down the portions you want.

When I first started editing video a few months ago I found this video helpful.

3. Shana Allan

Shana Allan New Member

Thanks. That helps some!. I assumed that it would keep the footage on my photo app the same way I shot it in the Movi app. I have the Magix editing program and there's a way to slow down the footage. The trick I suppose will be to make sure it stays smooth and not jittery.

4. Kevin P Riley

Kevin P Riley Active Member

I can’t help with that, I use premiere pro cc, I just make premiere assume the frame rate is 24 FPS and then it’s slow. I can then speed up the portions I want real time. They usually don’t get jittery speeding it up to real time. The photos app just reads the FPS and plays it at that.