/dist/images/branding/favicon

Product request: PILOT module

Discussion in 'MōVI Pro' started by Robbert van Weelderen, Mar 8, 2018.

1. Robbert van Weelderen

Dear Freefly,

I love my PILOT Focus module in combination with the MIMC. But I'm a bit hesitant in getting the Zoom/Iris module because I'm afraid it will not fit my expectations for a good gimbal controller.

While I also loved the Movi Controller and it's big joystick for gimbal pointing it's a bit too expensive if using it just for that and also cumbersum to use in some situations where a smaller/better handholding solution would work better. Also I would love to have seperate controls/sticks for tilt and pan.

So I have a new product request:
    A new module for PILOT dedicated to gimbal pointing. What it in opinion should have:
    - Easy to hold (not too large, not too small), (maybe a module where you can slide in the MIMIC)
    - Seperate sticks for pan and tilt. Sticks that would be similar in size to an RC remote.
    - Removable springs for the pan and tilt sticks. This would mean you could set the stick to a certain position and leave it there for a super slick slow continuously moving gimbal move.
    - Knobs/controls for pan and tilt speed

Graham Futerfas likes this.
  2. Benjamin Granet

That's basically a Futaba connected to your Movi Pro that you are describing....
    Or the PS4 controller connected to the Mimic

Ben Platts likes this.