/dist/images/branding/favicon

Movi Pro FIZ motor Compatibility

Discussion in 'MōVI Pro' started by Justin John, Nov 2, 2016.

1. Timm Stemann

Timm Stemann New Member

:) Well you get what you pay for it. Let me know if I can give you more details about our Chrosziel CDM-100M motor (or just google it and check our website with videos) which works natively with the Freefly Movi Pro and the new heavy one.

2. Ahmad Jafar

Ahmad Jafar New Member

Stunning work Timm.

I see them on bhphoto but the cable doesn't seem to be the one for the MōVI fiz connection. Looks like a lemo out which wouldn't work natively.

The MōVI pro connector would provide both power and lens control via bush pilot with mimic, correct?

3. Ahmad Jafar

Ahmad Jafar New Member

Also
    Also, how's the torque? I don't mind the Tilta torque on my cn-e but I'm afraid the torque control might be too rough on my speed panchros.

How does the cdm-100 play with the speed panchros, and what would I need to control the cdm-100 off the MōVI on a sticks or shoulder rods?

Sorry for all the questions.

4. Timm Stemann

Timm Stemann New Member

Regarding torque it should work basically for all good served lenses. If the CDM-100M has issues, than the lens might have some issues.

For control on sticks or shoulder rods you could use the bush pilot I guess? There are some 3rd party accessories available but I am not totally aware of them.

The picture on B&H show the wrong image, the CDM-100M has a Molex connector mounted to it which receives both power and control signals from the build in motor controller of the Movi Pro.

Hope this helps?