/dist/images/branding/favicon

Filmic Pro?

Discussion in 'Movi Showcase' started by Lou Ruiz, Feb 25, 2018.

1. Lou Ruiz

Lou Ruiz New Member

will this work with filmic pro?

Nathan Church likes this.
  2. Andy Johnson-Laird

Andy Johnson-Laird Administrator
    Staff Member

Hi louriz, welcome to the forum.
    If it's not too much trouble, would you be kind enough to change your user name to your real first name and last name, please? The reasons for this (and how to do it) are explained here: http://forum.freeflysystems.com/index.php?threads/real-names.497/

Apologies in advance if your real name happens to be Lou Riz, of course!

As to your question, I apologize, but I do not know what you are asking? Is it: Does the MoVI Cinema Robot work with the Filmic Pro iPhone app? If so, the answer is, yes, it should -- the Cinema Robot works with the iPhone.

Thanks
    Andy

3. Lou Ruiz

Lou Ruiz New Member

Thanks for the reply, yes my name is a Lou Ruiz. I guess I’m looking for a comparison between filmic pro app and the movi app.

I will add a space between my name, sorry for the confusion.

Lou

4. Andy Johnson-Laird

Staff Member

Not a problem Lou. I've not got enough information to compare and contrast the Filmic Pro app with the MoVI Cinema app, I'm afraid. The MoVI Cinema is not scheduled to ship until "early Q2 2018." See https://store.freeflysystems.com/products/movi

Andy

Forensic Software & sUAV / Drone Analyst : Photographer : Videographer : Pilot (Portland, Oregon, USA): Trees=2, Ground=1, Props=11. :(
    The Ground Is The Limit™
    ---------- Forensic Drone Analyst : Forensic sUAV Analyst : Forensic Unmanned Aircraft Analyst : Forensic Drone Expert

5. Nick Schneider

Nick Schneider New Member

Thanks for answering this, Andy, as a) I'm an iPhone user and b) I'm a Filmic user.

I might have to drop their support a line to see if they can have Filmic talk to the Robot.

Semi-related question, though: there's no MoVI support for Samsung Galaxy, correct? That 960fps has me really tempted to ask for that over an 8 plus, but I also can't wait for the Robot!

6. Andy Johnson-Laird

Staff Member

Hi Nick:
    That's correct, iPhone only, as I understand it. There's a FAQ here: http://gomovi.com/support

EDIT: Sorry....didn't answer your Filmic Pro question -- again, as I understand the MoVI Cinema will only work with the Freefly app.

Cheers
    Andy

Forensic Software & sUAV / Drone Analyst : Photographer : Videographer : Pilot (Portland, Oregon, USA): Trees=2, Ground=1, Props=11. :(
    The Ground Is The Limit™
    ---------- Forensic Drone Analyst : Forensic sUAV Analyst : Forensic Unmanned Aircraft Analyst : Forensic Drone Expert

7. adolfo melilli

adolfo melilli New Member

hello...
    let's ask the question the opposite direction :)
    is there anybody who knows if Filmic Pro is intentioned to add Movi in their supported hardware ? they already can talk with Osmo mobile 2 and Smooth 4 gimbals,, it would be nice to have the possibility to use the Movi's pad, trigger and record button to control the zoom, and other functions in Filmic pro without touching the screen...