/dist/images/branding/favicon

MōVI Pro pan, have no center.

Discussion in 'MōVI Pro' started by Mike Gagarin, Oct 24, 2017.

1. Mike Gagarin

Mike Gagarin New Member

Hi guys! My name is Mike, and i buy used Movi pro. When he came to me, i have a trouble. If pan trim set 0 degree, lens camera the lens is turned into a ring. What could it be?

P.S. Sorry for my bad english.
    [​IMG]

#1 Mike Gagarin, Oct 24, 2017
    Last edited: Oct 24, 2017
  2. Mike Gagarin

Mike Gagarin New Member

photo

Attached Files:

3. Graham Futerfas

Graham Futerfas Well-Known Member

Hi Mike, have you run Auto-Tune? What are your settings for Pan Stiffness, Pan Window, and Heading Assist?

Here is a test you can perform: The Pan will normally align with the latch on the Toad in the Hole. I am not sure if this could be your problem, but maybe you could try un-latching the Toad, turn it a bit, re-latch, and see if the camera will turn toward a different direction. If the camera does turn to a different direction, maybe you need to remove the 4 bolts holding your Toad in the Hole female and have it turned 90 degrees anti-clockwise.

4. Mike Gagarin

Mike Gagarin New Member

Hi Graham, i've already done it. I removed the 4 bolts holding my Toad in the Hole female and have it turned it 90 degrees counterclockwise, and now it's okay. Now i have one more question, it is normal or no? Maybe motor pan is dies? Under the toad inside the motor housing there is a ledge, I have the correct orientation on the panorama, she look in the direction of the ring, is this normal?

#4 Mike Gagarin, Oct 24, 2017
    Last edited: Oct 24, 2017
  5. Graham Futerfas

Graham Futerfas Well-Known Member

Sorry, I don't think I understand your question.

6. Andy Johnson-Laird

Andy Johnson-Laird Administrator
    Staff Member

Mike:
    Sospetto che la tua lingua madre possa essere italiana. Se è vero, scrivi la tua domanda in italiano e altre persone possono utilizzare Google Translate. Grazie.

Andy

Forensic Software & sUAV / Drone Analyst : Photographer : Videographer : Pilot (Portland, Oregon, USA): Trees=2, Ground=1, Props=11. :(
    The Ground Is The Limit™
    ---------- Forensic Drone Analyst : Forensic sUAV Analyst : Forensic Unmanned Aircraft Analyst : Forensic Drone Expert

Graham Futerfas likes this.