/dist/images/branding/favicon

Mimic Binding help...!!!

Discussion in 'MIMIC' started by Simon Hawkins, Apr 1, 2017.

Tags:
  1. Simon Hawkins

Simon Hawkins New Member

Please help.... I updated the Mimic to firmware V1.40 and my Movi is currently V5.0.2.

Since updating it doesn't connect with the Movi and we are using it on Monday morning and heavily rely on it as the main camera. Can anybody please talk me through the binding process, I have tried several times but when pressing the receiver button on the Movi, it goes solid orange but doesn't flash slow orange, guessing it is not finding the transmitter, without finding it, it wont bind right..??

help....????

UPDATE: 1 hr later - So, fortunately I saved the previous settings on the Mimic prior to the update and I went back to them and the Mimic is back online.

As a side note: is there any phone support in Australia or Movi Techs that you can call on in the event of an idiot like me not knowing what to do..??

#1 Simon Hawkins, Apr 1, 2017
    Last edited: Apr 1, 2017
    Furkan BASER likes this.
  2. Andy Johnson-Laird

Andy Johnson-Laird Administrator
    Staff Member

G'day Simon: Sounds like you dug yourself out of that hole!

There's a list of FF dealers here (at the bottom of the page): http://freeflysystems.com/dealers

Hope this helps.
    Andy

Forensic Software & sUAV / Drone Analyst : Photographer : Videographer : Pilot (Portland, Oregon, USA): Trees=2, Ground=1, Props=11. :(
    The Ground Is The Limit™
    ---------- Forensic Drone Analyst : Forensic sUAV Analyst : Forensic Unmanned Aircraft Analyst : Forensic Drone Expert

Furkan BASER likes this.
  3. Simon Hawkins

Simon Hawkins New Member

4. Furkan BASER

Furkan BASER New Member

Andy Johnson-Laird? Do you have a solution for mimic 1.4 and movi 5.02 binding process problem?

5. Andy Johnson-Laird

Andy Johnson-Laird Administrator
    Staff Member

Furkan: I'm afraid I do not -- and, worse yet, I'm not in my office to experiment. Your best bet is to open up a ticket by sending an email to Freefly Support (support@freeflysystems.com). Apologies!

Andy

Forensic Software & sUAV / Drone Analyst : Photographer : Videographer : Pilot (Portland, Oregon, USA): Trees=2, Ground=1, Props=11. :(
    The Ground Is The Limit™
    ---------- Forensic Drone Analyst : Forensic sUAV Analyst : Forensic Unmanned Aircraft Analyst : Forensic Drone Expert