/dist/images/branding/favicon

Reduced speed pan engine

Discussion in 'MōVI Pro' started by jefferson guimaraes, Jul 14, 2017.

1. jefferson guimaraes

jefferson guimaraes New Member

Hello, I have two movi pro and I feel that one of them is responding to the slower pan of the other, even the two being the window closed and the response softening very low

2. Graham Futerfas

Graham Futerfas Well-Known Member

Not sure that I understand your question, but maybe you can try increasing Pan Hold Strength. That helps the Pan responsiveness a lot.

3. jefferson guimaraes

In theory yes, but I have the same values of the two movipro, so I should have the same speed of response .... but this does not happen, one has a slower return than the other, and all the other values are the same in Two movipro

4. Andy Johnson-Laird

Andy Johnson-Laird Administrator
    Staff Member

Jefferson: How are you controlling the MoVI Pro? MoVI Controller or RC Transmitter?

Andy

Forensic Software & sUAV / Drone Analyst : Photographer : Videographer : Pilot (Portland, Oregon, USA): Trees=2, Ground=1, Props=11. :(
    The Ground Is The Limit™
    ---------- Forensic Drone Analyst : Forensic sUAV Analyst : Forensic Unmanned Aircraft Analyst : Forensic Drone Expert

5. jefferson guimaraes

Controlling for movepro, without using dual control!

6. Andy Johnson-Laird

Staff Member

OK, so you're using the MoVI controller. Thanks.
    1. Are both MoVi Pro's carrying the same camera, cables, accessories? Or do they have different setups, please?
    2. If you move the MoVI Pro's by hand in the pan axis, with the power off, do you detect any resistance to movement?

Andy

Forensic Software & sUAV / Drone Analyst : Photographer : Videographer : Pilot (Portland, Oregon, USA): Trees=2, Ground=1, Props=11. :(
    The Ground Is The Limit™
    ---------- Forensic Drone Analyst : Forensic sUAV Analyst : Forensic Unmanned Aircraft Analyst : Forensic Drone Expert

7. jefferson guimaraes

1 realized this difference in speed of movement and mounted the two only with the body of a camera red, with the same configuration values, including window and smooting of pan, plus the return of it is much slower in comparison with the other .

2 Do not feel any motor resistance when move it off!

8. Andy Johnson-Laird

Staff Member

Hi Jefferson: That's really puzzling -- I don't recall anyone raising this as an issue before -- which doesn't mean it's not a real question -- it's just that you're the first! I suspect the best thing to do now is to open up a support ticket by sending an email to Freefly Support (support@freeflysystems.com).

Andy

The Ground Is The Limit™