/dist/images/branding/favicon

Osd problem after update

Discussion in 'ALTA' started by Antoine Lagarde, Apr 8, 2017.

1. Antoine Lagarde

Antoine Lagarde New Member

Hi everyone,

I just updated my alta through the app, after that there is no more osd in the fpv screen, I see the image from the camera but that's it.

I tried turning it on and off again without success. In the app I get no detail whatsoever which I think is weird. Screenshot attached.

Also, when I go to update tab, it seems that I can always start an update to the last version 4.0.x from 3.8.x. When I update I reboot as asked, I go back and get the same update I just did available.

Thanks for your advice

Attached Files:

2. Stefan Helborg

Have you tried Video mode under Properties ?

3. Andy Johnson-Laird

Andy Johnson-Laird Administrator
    Staff Member

It sounds like the update is not really completing properly and that's why it's "offering" the same update over and over again. What's not at all clear is why the update is not completing properly. Can you try reverting back to the previous firmware and see if the OSD re-appears?

Andy

Forensic Software & sUAV / Drone Analyst : Photographer : Videographer : Pilot (Portland, Oregon, USA): Trees=2, Ground=1, Props=11. :(
    The Ground Is The Limitâ„¢
    ---------- Forensic Drone Analyst : Forensic sUAV Analyst : Forensic Unmanned Aircraft Analyst : Forensic Drone Expert