/dist/images/branding/favicon

Mimic status red

Discussion in 'MōVI Pro' started by Andri Peetso, Jun 27, 2017.

1. Andri Peetso

Andri Peetso New Member

What are my options here? Never had any problems earlier but now the status is red and every time i set it to mimic control the gimbal goes crazy.

Attached Files:

2. Andri Peetso

Andri Peetso New Member

Under boot every single parameter is listed as "fail" when they cycle through.

3. Andri Peetso

Andri Peetso New Member

Now the mimic and movi stopped talking altogether. There's alexa wifi, qtake monitoring wifi, 50 something cellphones, remote focus, teradek with 2 receivers and the mimic. Is it possible it's all these signals making it go crazy?

4. Andri Peetso

Andri Peetso New Member

It was the wifi from Alexa Mini driving the gimbal crazy. As for the connection error, mimic has to be set on headtrack from the app for some reason in order to connect.

5. Andy Johnson-Laird

Andy Johnson-Laird Administrator
    Staff Member

Hi Andri:
    Wow. That sounds very strange. I don't recall anyone reporting the same problems. I suspect it might save you some time if you open up a support ticket by sending an email to Freefly Support (support@freeflysystems.com) .

Andy

6. Andri Peetso

Andri Peetso New Member

Submitted the request; my theory is that there's too many signals but the only thing that has me worried is that the mimic status won't turn green.

7. Wiktor Palanowski

Wiktor Palanowski New Member

Hi Andri, I´m having the same problem, and over the terminal menu was FAIL CODE: 258, I had to turn it off, but when i turn it on, the MP goes off again, I´ve reported it to FF and send all the videos and pictures about my problem, now I just have to wait