/dist/images/branding/favicon

Mimic Warnings

Discussion in 'MōVI Pro' started by Mike Moghaddam, Feb 7, 2017.

1. Mike Moghaddam

I got my Movi Pro last week and and been enjoying working with it and learning. Everything seems to be functioning fine but in the app the Mimic is giving me warnings and I don't know what they mean.

Status Error
    Boot Fail, Gyro Fail, Compass Fail, GPS Fail, Battery Fail, Attitude Fail, Bluetooth Fail, Accelerometer Fail
    Compass Error
    IMU Error

I am not using my Movi for aerial work. I worked with it all day yesterday in both Majestic as well as Mimic with and with out the PS4 controller. These warnings were on the whole time but I didn't notice any issues but I don't know what these things mean and what I should be looking for.

Thanks,
    Mike

2. Aleutian Calabay

Aleutian Calabay New Member

I'm having the same issue, unable to get target mode to work. It works in mimic and gameplay mode though, so wondering if this is a firmware issue.

3. Mike Moghaddam

I also just had my first shoot with my Movi and one weird thing is sometimes the Movi would not respond to the Mimic even though they were connected. That was in both game pad and Mimic mode. It seemed that when the battery of the Mimic was low that would happen. Did anyone else experience this?

4. Thorge Horstmann

Thorge Horstmann New Member

i got the same problem. i got four warnings on the monitor screen, but it all works fine. also the movi shows good status connection, but the mimic seems not to bind, but is working fine with the movi.
    ?????

5. Mike Moghaddam

I've used my Movi and Mimic a bunch and the warnings are still there but everything works fine. I even updated to the latest Beta and they're still there but still works fine.

So you can't get your Mimic to bind with your Movi or it just looks like it isn't but it is? When I first got my Movi and tried to bind the Mimic it didn't show that they were bound but they were. I also read that it's better to use higher radio numbers, so I've been using channel 15 for my Mimic and Movi. I have noticed that if the Mimic gets low on battery, like 30% it will stop working intermediary but the Movi shows it's still bound.

6. Thorge Horstmann

Thorge Horstmann New Member

the mimic is bind to the movi and it works. but the connection screen doesn't show the binding instead of the movi screen.