/dist/images/branding/favicon

Arm/disarm

Discussion in 'ALTA' started by Terrance Lofton Jr, Feb 18, 2017.

1. Terrance Lofton Jr

Terrance Lofton Jr New Member

hello freefly world, im mapping my futaba 14sg radio to my new Alta 6, I've updated the radio to version6.0 and everything seems to be working right but I can not get the arm/disarm to work on channel 9, I've tried to set it on a few different switches and I'm getting nothing from the app. Am I missing a step somewhere?

2. Andy Johnson-Laird

Andy Johnson-Laird Administrator
    Staff Member

Terrance: It's hard to diagnose the problem without the 14SG in front of one, but this might have some helpful information in it: http://rathergoodguides.com/tutorials.html

I know the guy who wrote it and he's fairly knowledgeable (albeit a bit odd). :rolleyes:

Andy

Forensic Software & sUAV / Drone Analyst : Photographer : Videographer : Pilot (Portland, Oregon, USA): Trees=2, Ground=1, Props=11. :(
    The Ground Is The Limit™
    ---------- Forensic Drone Analyst : Forensic sUAV Analyst : Forensic Unmanned Aircraft Analyst : Forensic Drone Expert

Humberto Barchini likes this.
  3. Terrance Lofton Jr

Thanks Andy!!! ill check it out

4. Terrance Lofton Jr

Hello Andy
    i loved the tutorial, i like it when something reads like someone is talking to me hahaha very comical, anyways i followed the tutorial and i came up with the same result (i had the radio mapped out right after all!) when i looked at the app while i had everything on, the arm disarm channel still doesnt move at all. Ive flown my drone for the last couple of days and im able to arm/disarm no problem because its stuck in the middle position on channel 9 but i can not set it to either of the other options, thoughts???

5. Andy Johnson-Laird

Staff Member

Can you confirm on the Servo Monitor window on the Futaba that the switch is really operating channel 9 please?

Glad you liked the tutorial -- writing information clearly and completely is a lot of work! :)

Andy

Forensic Software & sUAV / Drone Analyst : Photographer : Videographer : Pilot (Portland, Oregon, USA): Trees=2, Ground=1, Props=11. :(
    The Ground Is The Limit™
    ---------- Forensic Drone Analyst : Forensic sUAV Analyst : Forensic Unmanned Aircraft Analyst : Forensic Drone Expert

6. Terrance Lofton Jr

Hello andy
    yes it works on the futaba, i forgot to put that in the original post. Also i replied to another thread that sounds similar to mine except its with channel 10 (orbit) instead of channel 9

7. Andy Johnson-Laird

Staff Member

Ooof. I've run out of ideas. If the Futaba is transmitting it on channel 9 (as it is), then I've no idea why it would not show up on channel 9 in the app. Have you emailed to support@freeflysystems.com? If not, I'd suggesting doing that -- but please post again once you resolve this.

Andy

The Ground Is The Limit™

8. Terrance Lofton Jr

So I didn't resolve anything but I did notice today that channels 9-10 don't even show up on the app over the arm/disarm and orbit here is a picture of it

Attached Files: