/dist/images/branding/favicon

ALTA fw 4.0.5

Discussion in 'ALTA' started by Dimitar Krustev, Feb 20, 2017.

1. Dimitar Krustev

Dimitar Krustev New Member

Hello. Today when I used my ALTA the app showed that fw 4.0.5 is available! After checking the release notes, I found out that there is no such a firmware. Do you guys know something more about it ? I have upgraded to 4.0.4 a week ago and noticed that my app updated few days later to 1.6.3. Is this an app issue or there is 4.0.5 for real. Thank you very much in advance.
    Wish you all safe and happy flying

2. Andy Johnson-Laird

Andy Johnson-Laird Administrator
    Staff Member

Dimitar: Hmmm. That is curious. A don't see a 4.0.5 either -- at least not at the ALTA Firmware page.
    I'll email FF -- although today is a national holiday in the USA so I'm not sure whether anyone is on-line today.

Andy

Forensic Software & sUAV / Drone Analyst : Photographer : Videographer : Pilot (Portland, Oregon, USA): Trees=2, Ground=1, Props=11. :(
    The Ground Is The Limitâ„¢
    ---------- Forensic Drone Analyst : Forensic sUAV Analyst : Forensic Unmanned Aircraft Analyst : Forensic Drone Expert

Dimitar Krustev likes this.
  3. Dimitar Krustev

Thank you very much Andy. I guess there is someone from FF online because I received an e-mail from them regarding another question. Thanks again for you reply

4. Dimitar Krustev

Thease are the screenshots from the APP if they can help

Attached Files:

5. Andy Johnson-Laird

Andy Johnson-Laird Administrator
    Staff Member

Dimitar: Words from Freefly Tech Support are: "The 4.0.5 FW which addresses the motion booting bug present in 4.0.4 is available for Android devices and will be available for iOS in the next 24 hours."

Andy

Forensic Software & sUAV / Drone Analyst : Photographer : Videographer : Pilot (Portland, Oregon, USA): Trees=2, Ground=1, Props=11. :(
    The Ground Is The Limitâ„¢
    ---------- Forensic Drone Analyst : Forensic sUAV Analyst : Forensic Unmanned Aircraft Analyst : Forensic Drone Expert