/dist/images/branding/favicon

Movi Pro and Futaba binds

Discussion in 'MōVI Pro' started by Igor Volkov, Jan 27, 2017.

1. Igor Volkov

Igor Volkov New Member

IMG_7082.JPG
    IMG_7081.PNG Hello i try to bind Movi pro with my Futaba but not way.
    I use sbus but not work.
    Anyone have a solution?

thanks a lot

2. Deniz Ozgoren

Deniz Ozgoren Support Mage
    Staff Member

Binding is not supported for Futaba or Spektrum through MōVI Pro

3. Graham Futerfas

Graham Futerfas Well-Known Member

Are you guys planning to implement it eventually? Good thing I have an old Movi M15 lying around to bind my Spektrum satellite receivers, but this isn't particularly convenient. Some of us are still using controllers, like my PLC Veracity Wheels, that connect via a Spektrum receiver.

4. Adam Henley

Adam Henley New Member

It looks like for now you will need to bind/link your transmitter and receivers independently per the radio manufacturer instructions. After that you may need to experiment a little with your radio settings and mapping. A good starting point will be to load a radio profile or reference mapping found here: https://freeflysystems.zendesk.com/hc/en-us/sections/200636145-Spektrum

5. Graham Futerfas

Graham Futerfas Well-Known Member

Fortunately it's not an issue for me at the moment because my receiver was already bound on my M15.

What I don't understand is how you power the receiver to bind it if it's not plugged in to the Movi.

I have a Spektrum AR8000 receiver, and I use the satellite part on the Movi Pro. Is there a power cable that you can plug in to the AR8000 and connect to a LiPo battery? How does that work? I found the Spektrum DX7 manual to be dense and difficult to understand, but it definitely mentions having it installed in an RC aircraft before binding.

6. Adam Henley

Adam Henley New Member

If your Spektrum did not include a receiver battery you could pick one like this up to power it for the binding process. http://ebay.to/2k0GrJi

7. Henry Schroeder

Henry Schroeder New Member

you guys (and gals) go in the dual op menu --> config --> click on the box under controller --> pick the appropriate radio type