/dist/images/branding/favicon

Fitting Movi in Pelican Case??

Discussion in 'MōVI M10' started by Matt Jones, Jan 5, 2017.

1. Matt Jones

Matt Jones New Member

I consider myself a pretty intelligent person. That said, I'm baffled at how on earth this Movi 10 is supposed to fit securely in the $600 case from Freefly. We have basically fit the Movi in the case as seen in the product image for the case, but it still does not fit "snug". Also, where the hell does the stand go??? Anyone else?

It would be great to see how everyone has placed their gear inside the Freefly case....

2. Noel Mathew

Noel Mathew Guest

Do you have the Movi M10 with the full cage and toad-in-the-hole? It has to have these two upgrades to fit. Also, the Freefly case that accommodates the M15 and upgraded M10 does not have space to fit the tuning stand. When I had the M10 I ended up buying the Jason Cases case, it seems to be the only solid option.

3. Matt Jones

Matt Jones New Member

Noel -

Yes, both the full cage and toad in hole. We tried the pan adjustment to make it fit better but it still does not fit. After flying with it twice, due to being tossed around by the airlines, the movi has to be completely readjusted due to being twisted.

I have to say, for a $600+ case, it's a huge disappointment. I have a laundry list of complaints.

4. Noel Mathew

Noel Mathew Guest

Like I said, choose Jason Case's, solid case.
    The Freefly case just won't cut it.