/dist/images/branding/favicon

weird thing with Movi Pro and Mimic

Discussion in 'MōVI Pro' started by alain baars, Jan 7, 2017.

1. alain baars

alain baars Member

When I pair the Mimic everything works, except that the Mimic works in some kind of 'mirror' mode.
    this probably means that the Movi Pro is placed 180degrees wrong in the TITH, but everything I have tried, problems remain.

What should I do?

2. Graham Futerfas

Graham Futerfas Well-Known Member

If you want to try it, you can easily turn the Toad in the Hole female connection on the Movi. It's only held on there with 4 bolts.

3. alain baars

alain baars Member

I have turned it every possible way.
    If I plug it in it sometimes gives the Movi Pro a turn of 90 degrees when it start up.

when I get it right, the Movi Pro is ok, but the Mimic does work in 'mirror mode'.

when I first used my M10 three years ago, I also had a startup issue, I then found out that the part of the Movi that needs to be in front is where there's an incision, but inthis case I cannot find that on the male part now.

4. Graham Futerfas

Graham Futerfas Well-Known Member

Not sure what you mean by 'mirror' mode.

Maybe you already know this, but there's a 'Pan Adjust' button on the Mimic. You can press and hold it in, and then the Movi ignores the Mimic's Panning while you hold it, so you can re-orient your Mimic however you want. Would that solve your issue?

Samer Aslan likes this.
  5. alain baars

alain baars Member

I saw that but didn't understand it, I am gonna try this,
    thanks a million

6. alain baars

alain baars Member

Nailed it!

Thank you Graham!!!!

Samer Aslan and Graham Futerfas like this.
  7. Graham/Alain. You do not need to undo/unscrew any of the bolts. All you simply do is power off the unit, unlatch the safety lever on the Toad in the Hole', then rotate the assembly by hand to the desired position, then lock the lever, then power the unit on again.