/dist/images/branding/favicon

M15 wobbles in the air -

Discussion in 'MōVI M15' started by Chris Jordan, Nov 19, 2016.

1. Chris Jordan

Chris Jordan Member

HUGE discovery: when in handheld mode, if I rock the roll axis back and forth with the handles (in airborne and remote controller on) the pan tills a hair to the direction I tilt down. This has to be the issue. It's enough that our for sure notice.

2. Chris Jordan

Chris Jordan Member

I'm man enough to post this: Shaky cam was on... No idea how it got turned on since we've never used it, but it was. Either someone was messing with me, or somethings up, because in the Android app it had values, and in the laptop it didn't after autotune. either way - Tabb's the man, and the team was patient with us as we really dug in. All in all we tuned it tighter and after we wiped the settings and posted, it was fixed. Always check EVERY box in expert, even after you autotune, you never know what could be turned on..
    CJ

3. Andy Johnson-Laird

Andy Johnson-Laird Administrator
    Staff Member

Good find, Chris!
    And thanks for posting what you found -- it will save someone else a huge bunch of time if they have the same problem.

Andy

Forensic Software & sUAV / Drone Analyst : Photographer : Videographer : Pilot (Portland, Oregon, USA): Trees=2, Ground=1, Props=11. :(
    The Ground Is The Limit™
    ---------- Forensic Drone Analyst : Forensic sUAV Analyst : Forensic Unmanned Aircraft Analyst : Forensic Drone Expert