/dist/images/branding/favicon

Cinestar 8 MK HL Including High Capacity Gimbal, Remote View Flying System, and Tons More!

Discussion in 'Sale / Trade' started by Nathan Stoll, Nov 17, 2016.

1. Nathan Stoll

Nathan Stoll New Member

Selling a very gently used Cinestar 8 MK HL. This kit includes a training kit, high capacity gimbal, remote view flying system with glasses, spare propellers, 3 x 6000mAh 6s, Asus flying system.

The story behind this one is as follows:
    I took the item in trade for an advertising campaign I built for a client who was the original owner of the Cinestar 8 MK HL. They only operated the item a couple times and had purchased it new with upgrades.

Our services don't currently offer video or drone work and we really have no plans to offer that in the future. I don't know much, if anything, about the operation of this device so hopefully you already know the technical answers. I want this beautiful machine to find a home where it can be put to use and show off its functionality.

I have dozens of photos that I can send. The machine is in pristine condition and ready to be put to use!

Retail over $12,500
    Asking Price- $9,249
    Shipping allowance of $150 included.

Attached Files:

2. Lane Wooder

Lane Wooder New Member

I could be wrong, but according to your pics it looks as if you have an original MK, not the HL version. The power distribution board looks like the original, as well as the motor size. Also, the gimbal is a Radian which was sold with the pre-built originals by Freefly re-sellers. If that is the case it is true this was once worth close to 13K, but unfortunately you are looking at a current value of a few thousand. If your client told you otherwise you were misinformed, and that would not be cool since you did not know the value of what you were getting. If you have some closer pics of the circuit boards on the main hub, it could show better which series of hardware it is.

Nathan Stoll likes this.
  3. Gary Haynes

Gary Haynes Administrator
    Staff Member

Lane has good eyes. Yes that is an early model Cinestar 8. One of the first models that Freefly made long long ago, like what 4 years? How far we have come.

Nathan Stoll and Lane Wooder like this.
  4. Nathan Stoll

Nathan Stoll New Member

Thanks for the guidance. Unfortunate for me, but glad to know the most accurate information. I'd rather adjust the price, take the hit, and have someone happy with their purchase than take advantage through ignorance.

Is $5,000 a fair asking price?

5. Jason Smoker

Jason Smoker Active Member

Nathan good luck with your sale i would say that $5000 is good asking price.

Those radian gimbals are like antiques now i still use mine though. Hard to find parts if you brake something!