/dist/images/branding/favicon

engine temperature.

Discussion in 'ALTA' started by Rafa Castrillo, Aug 12, 2016.

1. Rafa Castrillo

Rafa Castrillo New Member

Hello everyone I wonder if he has someone happens, one of the engines heated as 20 degrees more than the others, removing all helices of alta 6 rip engines and racing engines 2 minutes number 2 this is 54 degrees and the rest to 34 degrees, moving the motor by hand is a little more braking than the rest, I understand that you must have a bad bearing.

a greeting

2. Andy Johnson-Laird

Andy Johnson-Laird Administrator
    Staff Member

Rafa: From what you say, it does sound like you have a motor with a bad bearing. I would contact your dealer and ask them to replace the motor. That temperature differential seems way too large.

Andy

Forensic Software & sUAV / Drone Analyst : Photographer : Videographer : Pilot (Portland, Oregon, USA): Trees=2, Ground=1, Props=11. :(
    The Ground Is The Limit™
    ---------- Forensic Drone Analyst : Forensic sUAV Analyst : Forensic Unmanned Aircraft Analyst : Forensic Drone Expert

3. Rafa Castrillo

Hi Andy, thanks for your reply, I live in Spain and if not change my dealer knows a bearing anyway I will contact them.

4. Andy Johnson-Laird

Staff Member

Rafa: Como alternativa, se podría también enviar un correo electrónico a support@freeflysystems.com y pedir su ayuda. Freefly puede tener otra información que pueda ayudar a usted y su distribuidor.

Espero que esto ayude.
    Andy

Forensic Software & sUAV / Drone Analyst : Photographer : Videographer : Pilot (Portland, Oregon, USA): Trees=2, Ground=1, Props=11. :(
    The Ground Is The Limit™
    ---------- Forensic Drone Analyst : Forensic sUAV Analyst : Forensic Unmanned Aircraft Analyst : Forensic Drone Expert

5. Humberto Barchini

Hablas español? o google translate? hahahahahaha

6. Andy Johnson-Laird

Staff Member

Google Translate! :)
    Andy.

7. Rafa Castrillo

Thanks Andy, and send an email to Freefly

8. Rafa Castrillo

After talking with the technician freefly and following his instructions, this is the result today.

Hi Adam, after upgrading to version 1.01 and check that everything is correct turn on the alta6 and start has start the engines checking the temperature monitor and of course without the helices, as is 40 degrees the motor 2 others are at 34 degrees makes a small noise and motor coil burns and smoke comes out.
    This engine already told you that his performance was not the proper respect to others.
    photo greeting a shipment.

Attached Files:

9. Andy Johnson-Laird

Staff Member

Oh....that's not good, Rafa.
    That's the first reported case of a burned motor, I'm afraid.

Andy

The Ground Is The Limit™