/dist/images/branding/favicon

The New DJI LightBridge...!!!

Discussion in 'Video Assist & Video Accessories' started by Marc BRACELET, Feb 12, 2014.

1. Andy Johnson-Laird

Andy Johnson-Laird Administrator
    Staff Member

Hi Manos, welcome to the forum.

If it's not too much trouble, would you be kind enough to change your user name to your real first name and last name, please? The reasons for this (and how to do it) are explained here: http://forum.freeflysystems.com/index.php?threads/real-names.497/

Secondly, this is a Freefly Support forum, but your question seems more appropriate for a Phantom forum -- you may get an answer to your question, but don't be too surprised if you do not. :)

Thanks
    Andy

2. Michael comissiong

Hi All re lightbridge

so if the my rx/tx set up is Not 2.4 ghz I should be ok
    the dragon link system is UHF 1 FHSS2 at 433mhz so the Lightbridge should not interfere with it?

3. Christer Dahl

Christer Dahl Member

I have the same question.

Im using my M5 in a full size heli (350), its attached to the Movi ring in the backdoor opening, and im in the backseat 1m away from the rig, controlling it with my Dx7s.
    Monitor is attached to the top of the ring, but i want it closer, and therefore a long hdmi cable would mess up the balance and cause resistance, therefore im looking at the LB 1, BUT, as many of us kow, Movi is very sensitive to other radio signals, even air com use from the pilot makes the rig go haywire, especially closer to ground where the radio signals from the aircraft antenna, reflects ground and get amplified back up again, NOT what you want in the middle of a job in mid air, however, in mid air the interference gets weakened cause the radio signals from the aircraft fades out downwards and into the air.
    Question is, how much will a LB interfere with the Movi inside an aircraft, will it only do so if close to Dx7?
    If so, then maybe install the LB rx in the front seat further away, and then a long hdmi from there to the backseat?

And last question, can the LB be used as any other standalone video transmitter, by only using hdmi in/out?