/dist/images/branding/favicon

Ramping setting for pan/tilt joystick

Discussion in 'MōVI Controller' started by Reiel Lien Bruland, Feb 6, 2015.

1. Reiel Lien Bruland

Reiel Lien Bruland New Member

Hi,

I got my controller three months ago and have been using it with an m15 since then. In addition to fiz control the only feature is really miss is the option to change the ramp curve on the joystick. I'm guessing this is a firmware update, but I am no hardware expert. any thoughts?

2. Jon Firestone

Jon Firestone New Member

I'm in agreement here. I use mine on a jib quite often, and for fast moves its fine, but the current ramp is difficult to use on slow movements, there is a portion where it does nothing and then when it goes it really goes, its hard to ramp into it, also the speed dials are tricky on the slow end, it does from nothing to fairly fast. On the fast end it's fine, but its difficult to make slow precision moves. I'd really like to have some control over these settings. I'm also getting a slight drift, that would not be noticeable, except when the camera is essentially locked off, and over the course of a minute or two it drifts a few degrees. Sometimes rebooting helps but not always.

3. Scott Rieckens

Scott Rieckens New Member

I am having the same issue. MoVI Controller with M15 and I've been trying to tweak this ramping issue to no avail. I'm surprised this issue hasn't been addressed yet, perhaps in another thread?

4. Reiel Lien Bruland

Reiel Lien Bruland New Member

bump.. No feedback from any administrators a year later even?

5. Robert Pflumm

Robert Pflumm New Member

I feel the same! More adjustment over the joystick would be very helpful.