/dist/images/branding/favicon

Akira Movi Iphone App Expire!!

Discussion in 'MōVI M5' started by Algerson Vincent, May 29, 2016.

1. Algerson Vincent

Algerson Vincent New Member

hello,
    i recently attempted to launch the beta app that was launched with the Akira firmware update that allows to setup and control your timelpases. Unfortunately once i clicked on that app it told me the beta trial has expired. can anyone shed some light to this for me and direct me on how to get this mobile app back?

2. Graham Futerfas

Graham Futerfas Well-Known Member

Hi, another person ran into this issue a few weeks ago and here's the thread on it:
    http://forum.freeflysystems.com/ind...-app-for-movi-is-not-working-it-expired.7944/

Maybe that will help. I use an Android tablet to run my Movi, so I'm not as familiar with the iPhone\Wifi workflows. Something about TestFlight app?

Let us know if this other thread solves it. The Beta app\Akira installation can be tricky. And I'm sure you'll get a post here in a bit that asks you to use your real name in the forum. :)

3. Algerson Vincent

thanks..
    i figured out that the app thru flighttest was updated and i didnt update it this is what caused my confusion..but ive sense updated and got 50 more days til it expires again lol

i'll look into using my real name lol
    thanks for the heads up

4. Andy Johnson-Laird

Andy Johnson-Laird Administrator
    Staff Member

I'm sure you will get a post about using your real name! :)

It's forum policy, Algerson.

So would you be kind enough to change your user name to your real first name and last name, please? The reasons for this (and how to do it) are explained here: http://forum.freeflysystems.com/index.php?threads/real-names.497/
    Thanks
    Andy

5. Algerson Vincent

Thanks but I can't see the image attached with the direction on how to change this. Is there a way to send a higher resolution or written directions?

6. Graham Futerfas

Graham Futerfas Well-Known Member

The images show you how to: First click on your User Name (at the top right of your screen), then on the lower left of menu options, under Advanced Options, click on Change Username. Then use your real name instead of theVincentCreative.

7. Algerson Vincent