/dist/images/branding/favicon

Movi m10 not working Please help

Discussion in 'MōVI M10' started by Hugh Fenton, Apr 28, 2016.

1. Hugh Fenton

Hugh Fenton New Member

Hi Guys,

we've owned a Movi M10 for close to two years now and just today when we went to use it we balanced it and turned it on and the lights all came up solid green (3 solid green lights). Then when we lifted the Movi out of the stand the three lights started flashing and the Movi went limp (as though the motors weren't working).

Any ideas on how to fix this without sending it back to the US!? We're based in Australia and it's $1000 to send it back plus fix it and we'll be without our Movi for a few weeks...

Cheers, Hugh Fenton : )

2. Gary Haynes

Gary Haynes Administrator
    Staff Member

Did you check that the batteries were fully charged? Sounds like they had enough juice to get through initialization but as soon as the motors called for power there wasn't anything left.

3. Rolf Ableiter

Rolf Ableiter Active Member

or the batteries are to old and you need to replace them. i would check the MoVI with a new 4s lipo or with a power supply

4. Karl Barber

Karl Barber New Member

Once the lights on my M10 never stopped flashing when I tried to switch it on. I found that one of the main cables on the Movi was loose!!! Never happened again since!! ;)