/dist/images/branding/favicon

Allied Drones - Custom X8 Brand new $2500

Discussion in 'Sale / Trade' started by Drew Roberts, Feb 3, 2016.

1. Drew Roberts

Drew Roberts New Member

*** Only selling N671WR PRICE DROP $2500 + Shipping ***

Motors, ESC's and props are worth $2500 alone. Sick of seeing it collect dust.

________

Up for sale are Wild Rabbit Aerial Productions Allied Drones Chaos X8's. The drones are our babies and I am sad to see them go but we are currently in the RnD phase of designing a new heavy lifter. N670WR is an absolute work horse and has traveled the world shooting just about every piece of footage on our website. N671WR is the brand new younger brother with some slight redesigns to incorporate more electronics. The Allied Drones X8 frame consists of a single 1/4" thick center hub with 4 milspec picatinny quick release rail mounts. The 4 booms have picatinny rails mounted on each end which llow the booms to be mounted to the frame in a matter of seconds. The Motors connect to the ESC's using anderson power poles which is a high amp industrial connector. the plugs are color coded and keyed to prevent mistakes. This frame has minimal hardware and is extremely strong and reliable. Check out our Instagram to see all the places and projects these drones have worked. https://www.instagram.com/wildrabbitaerial/

I am entertaining all REASONABLE offers and would only be interested in a trade for a FREEFLY TERO, FREEFLY ALTA or a cable cam similar to the Dactyl cam or High sight.

Please do not hesitate to ask any questions, you can text or call me at 310-292-4931 if i do not pick up please leave a message. You can also email for more photos at: Drew@wildrabbitproductions.com

The second X8 N671WR has the same exact frame structure as the first but with a redesigned top plate to house 8x KDE ESC's, Gryphon PDB, A2 and all the FPV Gear. This drone is BRAND NEW we have done about 10 "burn in" flights and has worked on 2 jobs lifting the Arri Mini on an M10 for a total of about 4hrs of total flight time. This drone is a beast and lifts that payload without breaking a sweat.

This X8 does not have a case but GPC has a case designed for this new center frame if you wanted to pick a case for it. I can link you up with rick if interested.

Allied Drones Chaos X8 #N671WR

FC: DJI A2
    ESC: KDE Direct 55A
    Motors: KDE Direct 4014 380kv
    Props: Tiger Motor 18x6 CF

Case: NOT INCLUDED
    FPV/OSD: NOT INCLUDED
    RX/TX: NOT INCLUDED ( I have a Graupner MZ-24 w/ 2x recievers if interested)

$2,500.00 FRAME
    $200.00 CUSTOM 3D PRINTED TOP PLATE
    $1,743.15 KDE MOTORS & ESC
    $1,300.00 A2
    $480.00 PROPS
    $450.00 ECHO QUICK RELEASE

$6,673.00 TOTAL NEW
    [​IMG][/URL] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG][/IMG]

#1 Drew Roberts, Feb 3, 2016
    Last edited: Jan 16, 2017
  2. Drew Roberts

Drew Roberts New Member

MORE PHOTOS !!![​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]

3. Jaron Denson

Jaron Denson New Member

I'm just curious to know what Firmware you have been ruining on the WKM? Thanks

4. Cody Hanthorn

Cody Hanthorn Member

I like the frame design. Free bump.

-Cody

5. Drew Roberts

Drew Roberts New Member

PRICE DROP

*** Only selling N671WR PRICE DROP $2500 + Shipping ***

Motors, ESC's and props are worth $2500 alone. Sick of seeing it collect dust.