/dist/images/branding/favicon

Help KDE 5215 Issue

Discussion in 'Electronics' started by Dan Peter, Oct 1, 2015.

1. Dan Peter

Dan Peter New Member

Hello everyone,

I have 2 problems:

1.I just started to build a x8 with KDE5215 and Kde 75A esc with mikrokopter 2.5. the issue started when i tried to lift up with movi m15 empty and you can hear the sound. First is the maiden and the copter has only the 2 batteries( the box under is empty). The second movie is with weird sound.

2. If anyone have KDE 5215 and not only do you look at the motor windings and it looks ok ? because i order 10 pcs 5215 an all looks the same. I want to know if this kind of problems are normal in KDE production.

This is not normal because is a premium product.

Attached Files:

2. Dan Peter

Dan Peter New Member

First flight without any strange sound

Second with the sound issue ( sound like bearings)under is M15 And Alexa mini.

3. Jason Smoker

Jason Smoker Active Member

sounds like a bearing to me

I would run a motor test in mk tools to see which motor it is. please take your props off before doing this

I would also send a email to patrick at kde he responds pretty fast

4. Dan Peter

Dan Peter New Member

Jason thanks a lot. The probleme with the sound is only when a have payload . I try the motor test with MK tools and nothing. I also start the 2 motors on the same arm to test if the sound is from props, air hitting arm or air from the uper motor hitting the down props.

But the problem with the windings of the motor is critical. The motor don't have the same tork and power in different position.