/dist/images/branding/favicon

M15 unwanted roll axis movement when tilting

Discussion in 'MōVI M15' started by Tomasz Patan, Sep 15, 2015.

1. Tomasz Patan

Tomasz Patan New Member

The roll axis starts moving along with tilt axis. This occurs when moving the RC tilt stick or when stabilizing tilt movement. I cannot get rid of this behaviour. Sometimes it takes just one input for roll to start acting like this. It stops after switching to majestic and then back to remote mode but then slowly picks up.​
    I tried compass calibration, reloading the firmware, lots of different settings, new transmitter profiles, making sure there are no mixes, trims, etc, but still no luck.​

2. Gary Haynes

Gary Haynes Administrator
    Staff Member

Tomasz, first I'll assume that you have balanced the rig. If you turn off the transmitter does it do the same thing? (Process of elimination). If it does likely it is a tuning/balance issue. If it only happens with the transmitter on then one thing to check would be all of the channel mappings. Make sure that you don't have anything from the roll channel accidentally mapped to the right hand stick. That has happened to a couple of other folks, more than one MoVI channel mapped to the same stick or control on the transmitter.

3. Tomasz Patan

Tomasz Patan New Member

The rig is balanced. It does the same thing when remote is switched off. Roll is only mapped to one channel.

4. Gary Haynes

Gary Haynes Administrator
    Staff Member