/dist/images/branding/favicon

Flashing Green Light on Charger

Discussion in 'MōVI M5' started by cane, Apr 12, 2015.

1. cane

cane New Member

I only just got the M5 and has been great on first flight but I now need to charge the 1st battery ( I have 2X batteries ) and the charger is blinking green meaning its not charging I guess.
    Any help on this would be appreciated as I have shoot and one charged battery only :(

When I took the battery off the Movi it was at 1 green light (out of the 3 that are there when fully charged)

Thanks for any input.

2. Gary Haynes

Gary Haynes Administrator
    Staff Member

Cane welcome to the forums. Would you be kind enough to change your user name to your real first name and last name, please? The reasons for this (and how to do it) are explained here: http://forum.freeflysystems.com/index.php?threads/real-names.497/.

Have you tried charging the second battery? Might be able to see if it is the charger that is having an issue.

3. Jeremiah Cox

Jeremiah Cox New Member

Have you come to a solution to this? It seems like one of my batteries isn't charging at all. Brand new unit and when I plug it into the charger, I get all 4 red lights and the main red light. Then when I plug it into the Movi, I get three green lights up on the movi for a second, then nothing. It doesn't power up the gimbal. What's been your luck?

4. Mark Andrew Rodriguez

My batteries had a similar issue... both charged, but then when I attached to the Movi it blinked for a second then didn't turn on. I turned it off and tried a couple more times but nothing, then I waited for about 20 -30 minutes with the battery on the Movi, but off. Came back and tried again and it worked -full charge with all 3 lights. This happened with both batteries... after a full charge.