/dist/images/branding/favicon

MIMIC Shipped!!

Discussion in 'MIMIC' started by PJ Mozingo, May 20, 2015.

1. PJ Mozingo

PJ Mozingo Member

I just received an email that my MIMIC is shipping and set to arrive in 7 days. During that time, I'd like to grab anything that I'll need to make this work right out of the box. I have a SmallHD AC7, but will still need a battery to power it (Anton Bauer or V-Lock?). Is there a video coming out or instructions on how exactly to hook everything up? Maybe a list of recommended parts that work well with the setup?

My main questions:
    1) Do I need to get a battery plate to go with the battery and if so, do I need additional mounts to hook that up? If so, what is the best way?

2) It says it includes a monitor mount. I noticed you put up new photos of the parts, but don't see the mount like I've been seeing on the setups in the video.

Any additional info would be appreciated so I can quickly enjoy the MIMIC. Thanks in advance!

apachemedia likes this.
  2. Steve Maller

Steve Maller UAV Grief Counselor

Anybody else get a shipping notice? I preordered mine from Quadrocopter...no news from them yet.

3. PJ Mozingo

PJ Mozingo Member

Hey Steve, I ordered mine directly from Freefly website on April 13th. I believe my order number showed as #128.

I've read about a new system coming out from ACR Systems that is exactly like the MIMIC, but works with any gimbal system. That would prove to be a better product to own, so you can adapt to any gimbal, on any set and not be limited to just MoVI. Here is more info: http://www.4kshooters.net/2015/05/1...ur-dji-ronin-movi-m10m5-besteady-stabilisers/

4. PJ Mozingo

PJ Mozingo Member

5. Todd Mahoney

Todd Mahoney New Member

I ordered directly from Freefly, I'm order number 187 and just received shipping notice!!

6. Steve Maller

Steve Maller UAV Grief Counselor

Looks like mine shipped from Quadrocopter today! :)