/dist/images/branding/favicon

Final Price?

Discussion in 'MIMIC' started by Nicolas T, May 20, 2015.

1. Nicolas T

Nicolas T Member

Is the current beta price of the Mimic likely the final price, or is it likely going to go up/down? I am more concerned with up. I don't have a specific project that can use it just yet but might get on board with it sooner if the price will be different.

2. Todd Mahoney

Todd Mahoney New Member

if you have a MōVI the Mimic is a no brainer. I had a project that I produced, directed and Dp'd on the beginning of the month and would have loved to control the camera while my operator ran around with it. I put off purchasing the Spectrum remote control for the Mimic.

3. Austin Glass

Austin Glass Active Member

The word is, since what you can order right now is a beta program, that this is still somewhat of a test to see what form factor is most ideal. The Mimic hardware, as you order it right now does what it is advertised to do, and based on feedback, one would assume that the final product will evolve into something more useful. My assumption would be that should a non-beta version ever materialize, that it would have more features, probably a modified form factor, and would cost at least a little more.

But again, that last part is an assumption. I've been wrong before (shocking, I know!).