/dist/images/branding/favicon

Anton Bauer and M5?

Discussion in 'MōVI M5' started by Jonathan Weiner, Apr 30, 2014.

1. Jonathan Weiner

Jonathan Weiner New Member

Has anyone gone so far as to mount an Anton Bauer to the Top Bar of M5 to power, camera, monitor, paralinx, remote follow focus, etc.

I have the Dionic 90, they are a little heavy but I think could be a great power source for shooting all day? I am curious if anyone is considering this, if so, which Anton Bauer battery, and how are they mounting something like a Anton Bauer QR-DSLR Gold Mount to the Top Bar?

2. Chris Cardno

Chris Cardno New Member

An Atom clamp, ikan double cheeseplate and a universal AB mounting plate works rather well. Lightest gold mount battery I've seen is a 65W GlobalMediaPro, which comes in at 1.16lbs, apparently. And it's only ~$120.

MoVi_M5_AntonBauer.JPG

3. Kyle Corea

Kyle Corea New Member

Chris do you use SmallHD monitors? Also how to you wirelessly transmit other monitors with this system? what powers your transmitter? What powers your Follow focus? thanks!

4. Kyle Corea

Kyle Corea New Member

Hey Jonathan,
    Have you found any creative solutions to your question yet. I use an IDX plate with d taps to power paralinx, follow focus and camera. But DSLR's do not have this...so still searching how to power up all these things as well as have multiple wireless monitors at once..