/dist/images/branding/favicon

Cases (travel & storage)

Discussion in 'Cinestar 8' started by Britt Strong, Mar 3, 2015.

1. Britt Strong

Britt Strong New Member

I wanted to start a thread for everyone to post about their preferred types, brands, sizes, resources, and experiences with travel and storage cases. Let everyone know what you are using for your rigs, gimbals, batteries, video equipment, chargers, power supplies, and if you have a great solution for items we keep in our shops then go ahead and share.

My business partner and I are looking for a travel case for our CS8. What do you recommend? Are y'all disassembling or keeping them assembled? I'm a big fan of Pelican but would like to know if y'all are having good experiences with comparable alternatives.

I searched the threads and found some info here and there but I thought a dedicated thread might help everyone.

2. Steve Maller

Steve Maller UAV Grief Counselor

I use Pelicans for everything. They're not ideal, but I'm just not that imaginative. :rolleyes:

3. Britt Strong

Britt Strong New Member

Steve - What size cases do you use are what do you put in them?

4. Steve Maller

Steve Maller UAV Grief Counselor

I have about a dozen of them...1600 series, 1500 series...I used them in lots of different ways for my photo and video gear, and sometimes they get repurposed as copter cases, too.

5. ausweger daniel

ausweger daniel New Member

i use a big flightcase, its like 65cm x 60cm x 60cm. its cheap and does its job ...