/dist/images/branding/favicon

M5 with Graupner MX-20?

Discussion in 'MōVI M5' started by Mike Peters, Feb 23, 2015.

1. Mike Peters

Mike Peters Member

I see that the firmware has been updated to be compatible with the Graupner receivers using SBUS. Will this work the same way that the Radians work using the Graupner as the primary receiver for single operator and the Spektrum Satellite as the secondary receiver for a two operator system?

2. Gary Haynes

Gary Haynes Administrator
    Staff Member

Mike you would have two transmitters, one for the copter and second for the MoVI. Bind an RX to each one. Is this what you were asking?

3. Mike Peters

Mike Peters Member

Gary,

Almost. I can currently use my Graupner TX as a single operator for my CS8 and Radian 3 axis gimbal and control the tilt on the gimbal and an RC shutter release. If I install a Graupner RX on the SBUS port in addition to the Spektrum satellite can I do the same with the MoVI?

Thanks,

Mike

4. Gary Haynes

Gary Haynes Administrator
    Staff Member

Don't think that will work. Multiple ports can't be used simultaneously.

5. Mike Peters

Mike Peters Member

OK, so I just unplug the Spektrum Satellite when flying single operator with the Graupner. When flying in dual operator mode, unplug the Graupner and plug in the Spectrum.

I plan on flying dual operator most of the time for filming, but single operator for still shots.

Thanks,

Mike

6. Mike Peters

Mike Peters Member

BTW, in the case of the Radians, when the Satellite is active, the Graupner RX automatically becomes inactive.