/dist/images/branding/favicon

T Motor Beech Wood vs their Carbon Props

Discussion in 'Cinestar 8' started by Tristan Twisselman, Feb 2, 2015.

1. Tristan Twisselman

Tristan Twisselman Active Member

Has anyone tried both? I need to replace 4 of my 8 carbon props and I am debating on trying the beech wood or just sticking to the t motor carbon props. Any suggestions or input from someone who has tried both? Pros and Cons? Thanks

2. Jason Smoker

Jason Smoker Active Member

I went with the everybody else was doing first was slowfly props then beech wood (because everybody thought they where good) then carbon props. I have to say I really like the carbon props they strong take a beating don't get bent or broke easy and fly great. I still fly xoars on my old cine 8 they do a good job but I would go with carbon props.

3. Chris Fox

Chris Fox Active Member

Funny you should be looking at that comparison, I just received three new crates of propellors, and am trying out the beach wood props. I'll agree with Jason though, the carbon props take a beating, and just keep coming back for more. The 18x6 beach wood props fit on the standard motor adaptors, the 18x8 are nearly 15mm thick, and don't fit very well on the 6m shaft, probably worth looking at 8mm shafts if you are going to try the wooden props.

4. Tristan Twisselman

Tristan Twisselman Active Member

I just stuck with the carbons that i had on it. T Motor 18x6.1's

Thanks guys