/dist/images/branding/favicon

Ive been asked for UN Test certificates for the MoVI batteries ??help

Discussion in 'MōVI M10' started by Mark MacEwen, Oct 29, 2014.

1. Mark MacEwen

Mark MacEwen Member

Hi there,

Im trying to bring back my MoVI batteries from Argentina, and we have experienced real trouble traveling with V-locks 88wh's and the MoVI batteries on all airlines, but I have now been asked for UN Test certificates for the batteries, does anyone know where i can find these or even if they exist ?
    thanks for advice
    best
    Mark

2. Augusto Alves da Silva

Augusto Alves da Silva Active Member

Yes they do exist. They are called CE conformity certificates. You can get them from the batteries manufacturer. Anyway if you carry the batteries on your hand luggage nobody will make a problem. The only thing you can´t do is sending them in your suitcase.

3. Mark MacEwen

Mark MacEwen Member

Thanks Augusto, sadly I needed them due to customs in Argentina getting very strick about batteries in hand luggage.
    But I got in touch with Darek at freefly and he has given me links to the certificates, hopefully this will do it.

4. Andreas Zickgraf

Andreas Zickgraf New Member

Hi Mark,
    I will have to travel by the end of the month and I need to take the Movi batteries with me for a job. Could you please publish the link to the certificates? That would be great help for me and maybe for other fellow users on this forum.
    Thanks,
    Andreas