/dist/images/branding/favicon

Contact phone #s?

Discussion in 'MōVI M10' started by don lee, Aug 27, 2014.

1. don lee

don lee Member

Seeing the threads like
    Three flashing lights init. Failed. Help.

brings up a issue for me, where are the contact phone numbers for support? Emailing is great but doesn't work via Sat phone from a remote location, in fact I have been calling Abel Cine for help because they answer the phone.
    (I have to admit I avoid doing business with companies that don't want to share there phone numbers, seems to me fielding panicked calls from the field is part of the business).
    I have had email inquiries to Movii (not tickets) that have never been answered at all. Not really feeling the love.

2. Hi Don,

I apologize that you have had emails go unanswered. I have checked our support system and the email server and do not see anything under your name. We agree 100% that phone support would be helpful and it is something we are working out the logistics to offer in the near future. In the meantime, if you can send me a private message on the forum with your email address so that I can investigate why your specific emails are not being received, we will ensure that is taken care of right away.

3. don lee

don lee Member

Ok thanks will do

4. jim mundell

jim mundell Member

Don, I agree, quick customer support especially when having problems is important.
    If it helps, I spoke to a Tech at Freefly for some help a few days ago and he tells me it is not for a lack of interest in having phone service. It is apparently where they are located they have some issues with signal. They are invested in a phone system that needs a certain signal strength and that cant be provided just yet. Not sure what system that is, but he assured me that it is being rectified soon.

5. don lee

don lee Member

Happy to see they are working on this and thanks for the response.