/dist/images/branding/favicon

M5 does not tilt.. Help!

Discussion in 'MōVI M5' started by Raonak Hathiramani, May 17, 2014.

1. Raonak Hathiramani

Raonak Hathiramani New Member

Hey I just bought the M5 and straight out of the box I managed to balance my camera and was happy to see the green lights turn on. After all the links with the software and the DX7S remote. My movi failed to tilt. It pans and rolls but no tilt.

Any help with fixing this?

2. Gary Haynes

Gary Haynes Administrator
    Staff Member

Raonak welcome to the forums. Would you be kind enough to change your user name to your real first name and last name, please? The reasons for this (and how to do it) are explained here: http://forum.freeflysystems.com/index.php?threads/real-names.497/.

Remember that there is a switch, top left, that controls Kill, Majestic and then Remote operator. Check the switch position. That might fix it.

3. Brad Meier

Brad Meier Active Member
    Staff Member

There are 2 modes in Majestic. Connect to the software and change it from smooth lock to majestic tilt. You also need to adjust stiffness settings to get the maximum performance out of your MoVI. Check out freeflysystems.com and the online manual for more info on how to properly setup and configure all the options available to you in the software.

4. Ariel Ferrer

Ariel Ferrer Member

Check the Tilt Speed knob it may be all the way down!!

Attached Files: