/dist/images/branding/favicon

M10 to M15 and New Controller pre-order

Discussion in 'MōVI M10' started by Brendan Isaac, Apr 17, 2014.

1. Brendan Isaac

Brendan Isaac New Member

Hey guys - Saw the new M15 and New Controller at NAB - Very impressive - How do i put myself the pre-order list?

2. Brendan,
    We do not have a pre-order list. It will be available in the online store prior to the June 15th ship date.

3. Eric Ulbrich

Eric Ulbrich Member

Chris, question about the ordering. Will freefly be reaching out to early adopters first before the orders are open up to the public? After watching some of the nab vids I was lead to believe that m10 early adopters would take priority for the upgrade and the controller. Is this no longer the case?

4. There is no pre-order list and/or list in general, for the m10 to m15 upgrade or the controller. The M10 to M15 upgrade and the controller will be made available to M10 pre-order customers first. M10 Pre-order customers will be notified by email regarding both items.

5. Eric Ulbrich

Eric Ulbrich Member

Thanks for the clarification.

6. Per von Koch

Per von Koch New Member

Nothing yet about the price of m15? I'm have the place order button of the m10 ready and thinking about doing the upgrade for 3000 dollars later.
    Am I stupid or should I wait until the price is revealed or if the price on m10 drops on June 15. Anyone else in my shoes?

7. Gary Haynes

Gary Haynes Administrator
    Staff Member

Per, the price of the upgrade to the M15 is $3000. If you are buying a new M15 then the price is the M10+Upgrade. No price drop on the M10. Pre-orders will be offered first to current M-10 owners.

From the announcement:

This is great, how can I purchase?
    M10 to M15 Upgrade - The upgrade will be available to purchase in the store (pre-order customers will receive special instructions via email). Once you have made the purchase, you will receive an email from Customer Service within 2 business days. You will be assigned an RMA number and our shipping address will be provided. Support will let you know once the unit arrives and the estimated completion date. We estimate most upgrades to take between 3 and 5 business days. Please note the completion date is the date we ship the unit back to you, not the date you will receive it.

MōVI Controller - Controllers will also be available in the store when they are ready to ship (pre-order customers will receive special instructions via email) . The controllers will ship 1 to 2 business days after payment.

8. Per von Koch

Per von Koch New Member

Thanks for that :)
    Just wondering if I should jump on the train today or wait til the m15 is released in the store... :)

9. Chris Gerding

Chris Gerding Member

How do you pre-order a controller?

10. Gary Haynes

Gary Haynes Administrator
    Staff Member

Chris see post #4 above. Pre-order as best as I can tell is the original M10 customers that pre-ordered an M10 will get some type of email. But I will see if I can get Chris or Denise to do some clarification.

11. Hey All...There is clearly quite a bit of interest and confusion around the release of the M15 Upgrade and the new controller. What I can tell you now as we work to finalize the details is that we want to thank BOTH our M5 and M10 early adopters so the final plan will make some accommodation for both groups in one way or another. We will send out an email and post here soon to clarify all the details for the M15 upgrade and the controller. There is nothing to sign up for now, no list or queue to put your name on. We appreciate everyone's patience and we will post all the details as soon as we have them in the coming weeks.

Chris Gerding likes this.