/dist/images/branding/favicon

MoVI Job poached by FreeFly Employee

Discussion in 'MōVI M10' started by Kurt Wallrath, Mar 26, 2014.

1. Gorka Rotaeche

Tabb thanks for your words.
    But about the support team, I send my unit to be fixed. The temparature was high, around 58º. You send me it with the same problem.:( Could you explaim me that??
    Chris told me:·"
    The temperature alone does not indicate that there is an issue. The high temp could just be a result of the conditions you are shooting in. If there were other obvious factors that are causing your MoVI to not operate properly in tandem with the high temp, then it may be a bigger issue.
    But since your MoVI does not seem to have any other functional issue, I would worry about the temp at this time.
    "

2. Steve Maller

Steve Maller UAV Grief Counselor

Gorka, contact Freefly support at support@freeflysystems.com.
    Not much point in hijacking this thread to try and get a support issue resolved.

3. Gary Haynes

Gary Haynes Administrator
    Staff Member

Gorka , Steve is correct. Sorry to hear that you have an issue that persists but direct contact with the support team at Freefly will be the best way to get it resolved.

4. Jason Comparetto

Jason Comparetto Active Member

+1

5. Brett Harrison

Brett Harrison Active Member

I wouldn't send out someone who'd only used it once, or even twice, on a high-stakes production. Learning to do it isn't difficult though, or particularly time consuming (relative to something like Steadicam).

Good operation is a different deal. The tools change but the quality of the operator remains essential, be it a helicopter, multirotor, MoVI, monopod (okay perhaps not the monopod). There's a technique to turning, rigging and moving a gimbal well.